Sunday, August 23, 2009

the winds of change

well today was stake conference and Matt and I didn't go.

I know, bad kids. But it's all the way in Cola and Matt had to work soon after and wouldn't have been able to get back in time for work..so he decided to stay home and wanted me to stay with him.

today is a lazy day. I've been reading blogs all day since Matt left for work and before that we watched Cinderella Man. It was the only thing on, but it was pretty good.

So thankful to be off work today, you have no idea how much I LOVE lazy Sundays!

lately I can feel a change in myself. the realization that I'm growing up more. I've never considered myself that immature or anything, but as of late all I want to do is be inspired. learn. grow. become someone new. someone that doesn't put herself first, and no, that doesn't mean poor Matt has been suffering as I do what I want...but I can be pretty selfish sometimes. and now I just want to make him happy. I don't know how to describe it but I feel like it's seperating me from some of my friends. It's hard to be friends with people that are single..not saying I don't want to be their friend..but it's hard. You have different priorities, ambitions. and I want to be the new me, but I don't want to lose my single friends in the process.

oh, life.

ha.

I have a headache and I really want to watch A Knights Tale.

I also really want to whip up some brownies.

I think I'll go with option number one.

No comments: