Monday, August 24, 2009

here we go again..

can I just say that I'm obsessed with this boot? I love the brown, but I'm also somewhat crazy about the red. I have a thing for red shoes. one problem..at $12o, there's no way I would be allowed to get them unless someone got them for me..the birthday is coming up. these are definitely at the top of the list. what do you guys think?

pretty excited because today was Matt's last-first day of school! In a few short months my hubby will be done forever! and although he's not one to show a lot of emotion, I know he's super excited! but not as excited as me, I don't think.

I am sooo dang excited for FALL! I think I've already said that, but I just love it. Here are some things I'm looking forward to...

  • Ok, I can't remember the exact day, but in September, Paramore's new album "Brand New Eyes" comes out, looove them and cannot wait!
  • September 18-21 Me and my friend Kelly are roadtrippin' to Statesville to visit my family! She has never been and wants to see the old homestead, and meet my family. Can't wait for my Mommy's home cookin'! and my brother might be in town too, haven't seen him in almost a year!
  • October 21-my birthday! I'll be 22. Go me?
  • November 17th-John Mayer's new album "Battle Studies" comes out, again...love him! and can't wait!
  • November 21st I think? New Moon! SO EXCITED!
  • Also in November, thanksgiving..
  • And of course..Christmas.

I'm sure there's someting I missed, but I'll get to it later because my DH is home and I must go spend some quality time!

love.

1 comment:

Candice said...

I, of course, am excited for the new Paramore album!

And, I hope you update again soon :-)