Tuesday, August 30, 2011

so it's been awhile.

about two years I think. I really hate this blogging thing. I mean, I hate it.

I've tried to do this so many times, because "journaling" is good for you, I've heard. It's good to keep a track of what's going on and how I'm doing. But I hate it. I always think it's a great idea to blog, because I LOVE reading blogs.

But then I try to start my own, and..then I can't think of anything to say and I just get annoyed because I hate typing. and I'm not interesting.

So, I really have no idea what to say. After a two year break, I have no updates.

Sooo, today was ok. I went to the eye doctor this morning for an exam. You have to get those yearly by law if you want to buy contacts. I've been putting it off for MORE than a few months because I didn't want to waste my money on contacts. That makes no sense, does it? How do you waste money on tools to help you see? You can't. So the contacts I had been wearing were disgusting. I mean..dirty. Couldn't see out of them and they were killing my eyes. Got a fresh pair and I feel like a whole new person.

Today at work was interesting. Since my company is merging with Wells Fargo, we are in the late stages of conversion and things are getting more..involved. Today was all about dual control stuff. This new system is weird, and I have decided I don't like it. Yet, anyway.

A coworker of mine brought some cake pops from Starbucks to work, and we all devoured them. I have officially decided sweets are disgusting because that was WAY too much for me. They were delicious and terrible at the same time.

I really want to try Weight Watchers. After watching my body balloon to a horribly disgusting level, it's now or never. I've been dieting on and off since January and am embarrassed to admit, I've not accomplished a single thing. So I've decided for my birthday I want to get on Weight Watchers. Thing is, my birthday isn't for another almost 2 months..so I'm trying to get it as an early present. Need to change things for myself. I don't like talking about my weight, it makes me super uncomfortable but I guess that's what this is all about. I need support and motivation and help to stay on track..so I'm hoping a system of some sort will help me. Not to mention I have a friend whose been on it for about 2 months, and has lost about 30 lbs on it. Impressive. SUGGESTIONS?!

Farewell, for now.

1 comment:

Megan L. said...

Kristin, I am the same way with blogging/journaling. I love the idea of it...the follow through is hard. I started one a week or so ago when I decided to seriously pursue my faith and joining the Catholic Church. Here's the link if you want to read it.
megan-journeyinfaith.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon!