Thursday, October 1, 2009

fall is here!

so, I have been weary of getting too excited when the weather gets cool, because it has been so back and forth. one day it is nice and cool, the next, it's sweltering hot again. But I think it is finally here! It's been cool for days on end, and I am loving every second of it. I just can't wait until it's cold enough for fireplaces and hot chocolate, and boots and sweaters..love it!

On a side note, I love candles. And my favorite candle in the world right now is "Leaves" by Bath and Body Works. Get it if you have a common affection for candles!

I got my hair cut and colored today. I'm now a dark brunette again, and my hair is pretty short..but I like it! Had to get rid of the blonde since Fall, as I stated, is here!

Who else is obsessed with Brand New Eyes by Paramore!? I LOVE IT! I think Misguided Ghosts is my favorite song on it, but I love them all. Hayley Williams is a genius.

I am super excited! I love this time of year. My birthday is coming up, and Halloween. And tons of other great things, and it's just the perfect time of year, in my opinion.

We got Matt's financial aid refund in the mail..it was the most it's ever been. It's nice to have a little extra money, but it doesn't matter, because we have to pay it back anyway! ha.

But I have decided I'm going to get Matt a Zune HD for Christmas. He wants it, but since it's almost 300 dollars, he claims he doesn't. But he's getting it and I'm really excited about it! You can check it out: http://www.zune.net/en-us/products/zunehd/zunehd32/features.htm

Sorry Candice, for my lack of posting! I will try my darndest to be better about this!

Kristin ♥

1 comment:

Candice said...

Thanks for the shout out, lol! I'll try to stop harassing you about updating...try....

I'm stoked about fall too! YAY for October!