Friday, November 14, 2008

Tennessee!

Ok, well, this is my first time posting to my new blog! I've had my blog for awhile but I just really don't feel like I have anything interesting to write about, so I haven't...but Kaley told me I should soo I guess I will!

Last weekend Matt and I went to Tennesee with his Aunt Martha and her husband Matt. It was so much fun! We stayed in a really nice condo overlooking pretty much everything..it was on a really big hill and you could see all the lights at night, it was gorgeous! It had a full kitchen and fireplace, and two bedrooms and bathrooms and a jacuzzi! The jacuzzi was in the master bedroom, which was kind of weird, but funny. I got a few pictures at the aquarium before my camera died..I was pretty sad that we didn't get any of Pigeon Forge or the condo, because it was amazing! We did a lot of shopping cause there is a big outlet mall in Pigeon Forge..we did that for like two days. We also went to Gatlinburg and went to the Ripley's aquarium there which was really cool..I love stuff like that. We loved just being away from South Carolina and work, it was so relaxing. The mountains are so pretty, I want to go back so bad! But I don't think that will be happening for awhile. It was so crazy there, because it's such a huge tourist spot, so the crazy was pretty intense. We spent way too much money shopping and eating, haha, but it was worth it. We don't get to do stuff like that very often.

Today was my day off, so me and my bestie Kelly went shopping. I had to get some clothes for work. It was fun, but it was soo rainy, and we basically got soaked. Not to mention we're both pretty ditzy and spilled our icees all over the place, but we always have fun together no matter what we do, she's so much fun.

Matt had to work today, poor baby. I've tried to text him a few times, but he didn't answer all day, and when he finally did, all he said was that he was busy. I feel sorry for him! This time of year is hard when you work in retail. We are both so excited for the holidays, besides that, though!

I think I will post again when I have more to say, haha.

Love,

The Andrews♥

2 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

Yeah, I'm your first blogger post! Glad you had fun shopping. Tennessee sounded fun and beautiful! I can't wait tell we live near each other. I love you!

Josh and Jay said...

Yes! You finally have a blog! I am so happy!!! That's awesome you got to go to TN.!! i want to go to there some day!!